At SATEE Health, we recognize that every human being is unique, genetically different from others, and possesses individual risk factors for various diseases, including tumors and cardiovascular conditions. Understanding your genetic risk factors empowers you to take proactive steps towards preventing or delaying the onset of diseases and alleviating their symptoms.
Types of diseases we provide assistance on:
- Tumor diseases
- Heart and vascular diseases
- Thrombosis and coagulation disorders
- Iron and copper storage diseases
- Fat metabolism disorders (hypercholesterolaemia
- Malignant hyperthermia (a type of anaesthesia intolerance)
Furthermore, our ‘pharmaco-genetics’ module enables us to analyze the metabolism and efficacy of specific drugs.